Search This Blog

Sunday, February 1, 2009

SuperBowl 2009 (Cardinals will win)

I could not help but write about this. 2009 has been a great start. First it is Obama (the Man who defines cool) and then Cardinals will make history. (It is a hour before the game and I am proclaiming Kurt Warner will bring the first championship to Arizona (My man, President Obama is rooting for Steelers, but I think will be wrong on this one, Cardinals will win).
With all the turmoils in the market and who knows what the recovery accounts for and when it will actually show up its head, 2009 will be a defining year.
I have been off topic today but could not help feel like it today. Love the day (I missed my all day Andy Griffith marathon, but as they say; Change is inevitable)
SG

1 comment:

SG said...

Cardinals are trailing Steelers 17 to 7. A super interception 18 seconds before the half by number 92 from Steelers turned the tide for Steelers. I still think that Cardinals will be back in the second half.

SG